Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm pretty sure starting a blog on a monday means Doom....

With not even a second thought I decided to start a blog today...not sure why, or if anyone will read it, but here it is!

"Intro"
My name is Katja. You may also hear people calling me Katy, Katedog, Kat, KitKat and most importantly..Mom. <3

I have a to be 4 year old daughter named Bella who is actually going on 14...don't be fooled.
She is the sweetest and most incredible little girl who like most children, says the craziest things.
I have two nephews who I don't really understand because I have a girl, but I love anyways!
My family is pretty small but they are the greatest. They keep me laughing and smiling. I see them every day and I intend on keeping it that way. Nothing is as important. ...(not even shoes..but a nice pair of pumps runs a close second!)

I have a long distance boyfriend who I am absolutely nutso about, he the sweetest, most thoughtful and delicious man I know!

I am creating this blog so I can put my thoughts down and laugh about all the weird things that happen to me on a daily basis. I want to blog about my life. My daughter and being a mother. How fantastic and tormenting it is. How My boyfriend Marc is amazing! I hope you read it and get inspired by yourself as you in inspire me. My crazy family. Having a small house and 4 animals....and maybe a "how to" on dealing with dog hair and that funky canned cat food smell...

My life is most often out of control. It's messy, busy, silly...enchanting at times and normal at most. Yet always fun and always mine..I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Most days....

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited you're a blogger now katja!! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete